Thank you for your interest in our company. We are always looking for newly qualified people who are motivated and pride themselves on doing quality work. Please take the time to review the following qualifications to see if you have the credentials to join our sterling company.
Standard credentials for employment with our company are as listed:
- must be a US citizen or an alien lawfully authorized to work in the United States
- must be at least 18 years of age (21+ for certain positions Ex. G licensed armed guard and executive positions,)
- must pass a background check and drug screen
- must be willing to pass medical and psychological tests as a condition of employment or continued employment.
- must have an honorable discharge from the military (if served)
- must meet minimum requirements of state licensing for security guard employment
- must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., home phone or cell phone)
- must have reliable means of transportation to and from work
- must be able to effectively speak, read, and write English
- must maintain a neat hairstyle, cut short enough or styled sufficiently to prevent it from standing out when the uniform cap or hat is worn or from extending below the top of the shirt or jacket collar
- must refrain from wearing earrings, necklaces, or jewelry in the nose, eyebrows, lips, tongue, or other extremities
- must be clean-shaven, except for a neatly trimmed mustache; unless mustaches are prohibited by the client (e.g., when they might interfere with wearing special safety masks)*
- must furnish plain-toed black shoes in good condition, to be worn with the uniform
- if employed full-time must be able to work overtime and on various shifts as needed, including weekends and holidays*